The third partner meeting of the project INTERCULTURALITY – MOBILITY was hold in Erifo’s office in Rome from February 8th and 9th .
Eurocircle is coordinating this two-year project (01/10/2016 to 30/09/2018), which brings together 5 European partners CESAT and ERIFO in Italy, MMC in Cyprus and RINOVA and EAL Academy in the UK.
On the agenda of the meeting were :
- The project management updates: approval of the Interim report / financial agreement and dissemination-promotion activities
- Agreement on the evaluation and quality assurance guide and the roadmap to develop an exploitation strategy for the results of the project
- Presentation of the online platform for Intellectual Output 02 “innovative modular program”
- Discussions on module 3 of the IO- 02.
Reminder on the 3 modules of this innovative programme:
1/Develop effective cultural awareness
2/Develop and manage VET intercultural mobility program
3/Utilise appropriate strategies and tools to recognize and validate participant learnings through VET intercultural mobility experiences
- Reflexion and agreement on the next 2 IOs “Toolkit for recognition of non-formal and informal learning” and “toolkit on the recognition of key competences connected to the profile of an intercultural VET providers”
Partners will meet again a last time in June 2018 (28th & 29th) in Cyprus and the final conference to close the project activities and promote the results will be organised in the buildings of MMC.
To be continued !
For more information: http://www.intercultural-mobility.eu/en/home/, http://eurocircle.fr/interculturality-mobility/
contact : firstname.lastname@example.org