||A Toolkit for transparency and recognition of non-formal and informal learning for VET providers (Intellectual Output 3)
The purpose of this toolkit is to:
- assist VOs to reflect on the current recognition/validation practices of non-formal / informal learning
- enable VOs to deliver an innovative, simple and quality recognition and validation service.
The toolkit is composed of three main parts:
- Impact of non-formal / informal learning mainly through mobility: what cultural skills / competences do learners develop, use, reinforce when experiencing a mobility and what are the impacts on their work?
- Recognition / Valorization of mobility experiences as a way to better experiment interculturality and to improve and multiply the delivery of VET mobility programs.
- Transferability / Transparency: Methods and tools to transfer the content and results to other organizations and countries.